Enables you to capture prepopulated multi-level options accurately. For example, select Continent -> Country -> City.
To create a Tree question:
- Select the Tree response type
- Type in your Question e.g. Location
- Under Options, enter the heading for your first branch – in our example ‘Continent’
- Type values for Continent in ‘Type a value here‘ and hit the ‘enter’ key after each option
- To enter a 2nd layer of options, click one of the values under the 1st layer and enter the values under that option e.g. Click Europe, enter the title of the 2nd layer ‘Country’ and enter the values UK and Italy using step 4
The Tree question type enables you to have 4 layers of responses in total