Track data collectors’ location as they gather data, using a live map. As a user, you can choose to view a data collectors’ last location or all locations. Select the data collector you want to track on the right-hand panel and view the map’s GPS locations of data submissions.
Tip: check Track responses on a map when creating a new form to get the most out of this feature.
1. The first step is to open the Reports tab and click Agent Location
2. Click All Locations to view the location of each response by agent
3. Click on an individual agent to view all the locations of their submitted responses. The tab displays total number of responses submitted by an agent.
4. Click Last Locations to view the location of an agents last submitted response
5. Click on an individual agent to view their last location
Here’s an interactive tutorial** Best experienced in Full Screen (click the icon in the top right corner before you begin) **