As an account admin, you can add multiple administrators. Administrators have full access to the platform and can perform any activity in an account – from building forms, editing forms to viewing responses and sending messages via Push.
To add an administrator:
1. The first step is to open Esoko and click Administrators
2. Click Add administrator
3. Enter Full name of administrator
4. Type Email address
5. Click Send Invitation
6. That’s it. You’re done.
Here’s an interactive tutorial** Best experienced in Full Screen (click the icon in the top right corner before you begin) **
- On the accounts landing page, select ‘Administrators‘ on the left-hand menu
- Click on the blue ‘Add administrator‘ button, and a pop-up will appear.
- Enter the full name of the administrator and their email address
- Click ‘Send invitation‘
- The invited administrator will receive an email titled ‘You’ve been invited to Esoko’
Once the email is received, the invited admin must go through the following steps:
- Open the email titled ‘You’ve been invited to Esoko‘ and click the ‘Accept Invitation‘ button.
- If the invited admin is already an Insyt user, they will be asked to sign in to their account to confirm the invitation.
- If the invited admin is a new user of Insyt, they will be asked to go through the sign-up process in order to confirm the invitation
Administrators in multiple organizations can switch organizations, refer to ‘Switch Organization’ article